Number one, thanks for the letter last week! Jace and Colson, your art is amazing! They brind the spirit into my study area so thanks for that! And Justin, thank you for your little devotional! I will definately use that this week with one of the members and I will report to you to tell you how it went!

Last monday we went over to our Ward Mission Leaders house for dinner. The Schäffners are so stinking aweseome! Brü Schäffner served his mission in Czeck and after dinner we looked at all of his mission pictures! It was really fun! It was my turn to give the spiritual thought and I shared a scripture in Moroni 7. It was verses 27, and 29. They talk about miracles and that there are still miracles happening today! Because I am a missionary I am going to give you all a commitment. Anyone who is reading this email can do this activity. Every night before you go to bed, count the miracles that you saw that day. They can be small. For example, the other day we were running a little late and we had to sprint to catch our train. We did catch it and then talked to someone cool on the train! That to me was a miracle! Then when you count these miracles, make a chart! Then you can see how as your faith increases, you will see more miracles. I can promise you all that if you do this you will see the hand of the Lord in your lives. As we count the small miracles in our lives, and recognize that the Lord is there, he will increase our faith, and bless us with more miracles! So that could be a fun FHE activity!!!!

Teusday we had District Meeting! It was super good. Elder Botcherby is doing a great job as DL. I always feel uplifted after our District MTGs. We had a few appointments planned for after District MTG but they all fell out! hhahah It kind of stúnk but we got to so some street contacting in stead!!!

Wednesday was sooo BOSS! We got to go on a hike with Janic and Hagop! I have some pretty sick pics from that! We got the know them better and develop a relationship. The only stinky thing is, is that Janic is moving to Graz tomorrow so we wont be able to visit him anymore :( hopefully we can still meet with Hagop!

Friday I got to teach Omar again! He is so awesome! He knows everything is true and wants to be baptised!!! Its so awesome!!!! The members accept him whích is really good to see. The latest with Omar is that we are helping him stop smoking. He hasnt smoked in a week so that is a really good sign! Hopefully he comes to church for the third time this week!

Saturday was an adventure for sure! The other two elders had to go to Salzbug to get some paperwork for the car. (by the way, Salzburg is like the other side of Austria) They took the train there but their train coming home was delayed and they had an appointment that they had to be at so Elder Botcherby and I took the car and drove all the way to Linz!!!! It was so stinking beautiful! I have some pics of the mountains! It was a long day but definately worth it!

Church was really good yesterday. I understood everything, and am now more of an active participant! We met with Arash. The Dry Mormon!!! He basically teaches us all of the lessons because he has heard them all so many times! I am teaching him English so he can move to America and be baptised! Hopefully he does! That would be sick!!!!!

Learned a cool lesson this week on following the spirit, We were invited to this "reach out" christian workshop last night and we called Pres to see if we could go and he said "Yes, of course". So we went and as we were about to go in I fealt really un easy and had a really bad feeling about the whole thing. I dont really know why, or what would have happened if we would have gone but I guess that doesnt really matter. It least I followed!!!

Dad, you are so right! Emailing gets harder and harder! Everything is so rutine now. If you have any questions let me know!!!! Today we are off to Wien to switch the car and have a zone P Day!!!! Love you all, thanks for your prayers!!!!

Love Elder Spencer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEE YA ON FRIDAY !!!!!

only 3 more of these!!!!