Ready to give it his all the final full week of the mission

 This is the "TRUNKY " letter telling this missionary he has done a great job and its time to wrap things up
 Elder Georgiev and Spencer at a local Italian restaurant
One of my Goals?

Well, I am really trying on "continual prayer". It has really helped me here in the last couple of weeks. I mean, Im a missionary, and at no other time in my life will i be able to always be thinking about my savior, so while i have the chance I should use it. So, I have been trying to always have a prayer in my heart, and when I have a still moment, in a train, or where ever, just to offer up a silent prayer or something. its pretty good and something im working on!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEE YA ON FRIDAY !!!!!

only 3 more of these!!!!