Preaching His Gospel and having some fun too :)

 at the BMW headquarters in Munich , Germany BMW stands for : Bayerischemotorenwerke...we'll stick with BMW
 Pday at the museum
 companions
 Roof tops of Munich

 Uh this missionary asked if this could be a welcome home gift ???
 the many faces of Spencer and Vitel


 a photo bombing missionary
 poor Sister Smith, the Sisters are so patient with these crazies......


along with all the fun :
But this week was really good. We talked about how important it is to become a preach my gospel missionary. Not just a missionary that goes through the motions, or someone that has their own way of doing it, rather a missionary that follows the council given to us by the Brethren. Lately i have been listening to the Mission Presidents Seminar. We have on CD here in the apartment, and I have learned a ton about how inspired PMG really is. If you want to be a missionary. Wait, if you want to fulfill your missionary OBLIGATION would be a better way to say it, then Preach My Gospel is the source of revelation that will lead you to accomplish those things that Heavenly Father wants you to. In my Preach My Gospel I scratched out What is my Purpose as a Missionary and wrote What is my Purpose as a MEMBER! So yeah we spoke about that at district meeting and it was really good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEE YA ON FRIDAY !!!!!

only 3 more of these!!!!