May In Munich

So, some highlights of the week...


HERE WE GO!

So yeah last monday I got a haircut! That was fun. I already told mom, but for everyone else.....

I went in to the shop to get my hair cut, and for me this was a very new experience! haha I wasnt really sure how to 'order' a haircut! I just told her that I wanted it shorter! Duh, because i would totally go into a hair dresser to get my hair longer......hahah But yeah she then asked me if 9mm was ok. Hate to break it to ya, but we americans dont use the metric system that often.....hahah I asked her how long 9mm was and she just laughed and said about 1 centemeter. HELLO LADY!!! I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS EITHER!!!! hahah it was way funny though! But I went with the 9mm cut and it turned out ok!

Then we went grocery shopping, cleaned the appartment for a while, then we sent a nice note to our Bishop thanking him for everything that he does. He is such a nice man. He is pretty young, has 3 or 4 little kids, and is just super busy. I saw how hard it was to be a bishop when dad did it, and Elder THomas had a similar experience so we just told him that we understand 'second hand' what he does. So hopefully he liked that.

Teusday was really good. We did some study then headed out to teach Antonio! We taught him the plan of salvation. He took it really well I thought. Nothing seemed to bother him about it. We just really struggle with him because he hasnt gotten an answer to his prayers. We cant force him to get an answer and we cant force Heavenly Father to give him one.....but we are kind of at a stale mate. We have taught him the three main lessons, he comes to church every week and all of the YSA activities, and reads in the Book of Mormon everyday! But he just hasnt gotten an answer. Hopefully soon!

Then we had district meeting at the church. That was good. It is kind of awkward now being a zone leader and going to District Meetings. I am still a normal missionary!!! But our District Leader always is looking to us for approval and stuff. We are just normal members of the district! We are for sure not any better than them. But thats just how it goes.

That night we taught German class. That was really fun! I think it is the most amazing miracle for me to be able to teach other people German! There is no chance that some normal person could learn a language as fast as missionaries! We believe in the gift of tongues! and so do I !!!!!

Wednesday was fun filled! So like i have mentioned a million times our job as Zone Leaders is to train the Dístrict leaders in the Zone. So on Wednesday we went to Augsburg, to visit a district meeting. It was really good. Probably one of the best one ive been to. Elder Pugmire is a really good District Leader. Their goals are right in line with the Zone and Mission Visions. That is something that people just dont understand. The Lord has a purpose.

Mos 1:39- The immortality and eternal life of man

The Church also has a purpose. The point most important to us is: Proclaim the Gospel

Our mission Vision is "We are Obedient, we speak with everyone, we baptize!"
A happy Missionary!

Preparation Day Activity, biking too bad they are not in Austria in their Lederhosen...
( for those Sound of Music people )
 So Elder Spencer is digging the European Skinny slim style, he has altered some ties, because did you know they are only to be as wide as your lapel on the suit ?? And now he found this sewing machine in his apartment and is "slimming down " his  American shirts
 A ward member took them mountain biking this week


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEE YA ON FRIDAY !!!!!

only 3 more of these!!!!

Ready to give it his all the final full week of the mission